| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sarajevo in February is very cool at 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.9 °C (42.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.3 °C (27.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry with sleet, snow or rain every now and then. Only 67mm (2.6in) of water accrues across an average of 14 days.
- In February the skies in Sarajevo are dull with an average of a trifling 3:07 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:48 long and the longest day is 11:02 long with an average length of 10:24.
- There are approximately 7:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sarajevo February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Sarajevo:
- Keszthely, Hungary - 334.1 kms (207.6 miles) NNW
- Pecs, Hungary - 237.7 kms (147.7 miles) N
- Zagreb, Croatia - 290.5 kms (180.5 miles) NW
- Crikvenica, Croatia - 329.4 kms (204.7 miles) WNW
- Sibenik, Croatia - 203.8 kms (126.7 miles) W
- Split, Croatia - 165.2 kms (102.7 miles) WSW
- Dubrovnik, Croatia - 138 kms (85.7 miles) SSW
- Termoli, Italy - 348.1 kms (216.3 miles) SW
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 314.2 kms (195.2 miles) SW
- Amendola, Italy - 341.2 kms (212 miles) SW
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 332.8 kms (206.8 miles) SSW