| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sarajevo in September is mild at 15.1 °C (59.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.7 °C (49.5 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat dry with some rain. Just 70.3mm (2.8in) of fluid is deposited during on average 9 days.
- The heavens above Sarajevo are fine having on balance a detectable 6:40 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 13:11 long with an average length of 12:27.
- There are approximately 5:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sarajevo September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Sarajevo:
- Keszthely, Hungary - 334.1 kms (207.6 miles) NNW
- Pecs, Hungary - 237.7 kms (147.7 miles) N
- Zagreb, Croatia - 290.5 kms (180.5 miles) NW
- Crikvenica, Croatia - 329.4 kms (204.7 miles) WNW
- Sibenik, Croatia - 203.8 kms (126.7 miles) W
- Split, Croatia - 165.2 kms (102.7 miles) WSW
- Dubrovnik, Croatia - 138 kms (85.7 miles) SSW
- Termoli, Italy - 348.1 kms (216.3 miles) SW
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 314.2 kms (195.2 miles) SW
- Amendola, Italy - 341.2 kms (212 miles) SW
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 332.8 kms (206.8 miles) SSW