Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
- On balance hours of sunshine in Sarajevo range between 1:42 daily in December and 8:56 for every day in August
- The longest day of the year is 15:17 long and the shortest day is 8:42 long.
- The longest day is 6:34 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 1880 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 5:08 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 42.9% of daylight hours. The remaining 57.1% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 46.5° above the horizon at Sarajevo.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Keszthely, Hungary - 334.1 kms (207.6 miles) NNW
- Pecs, Hungary - 237.7 kms (147.7 miles) N
- Zagreb, Croatia - 290.5 kms (180.5 miles) NW
- Crikvenica, Croatia - 329.4 kms (204.7 miles) WNW
- Sibenik, Croatia - 203.8 kms (126.7 miles) W
- Split, Croatia - 165.2 kms (102.7 miles) WSW
- Dubrovnik, Croatia - 138 kms (85.7 miles) SSW
- Termoli, Italy - 348.1 kms (216.3 miles) SW
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 314.2 kms (195.2 miles) SW
- Amendola, Italy - 341.2 kms (212 miles) SW
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 332.8 kms (206.8 miles) SSW